Wednesday 17 September 2014

About Me

     Hi my name is Billie Alexander. I am 16 years old. I previously studied Geography, French, Art, Maths, Double science, English and JS for my GCSE'S and i am continuing with Geography and Art and additionally Media and Psychology for my A-levels. I am interested in studying media as i have made movies from a young age with my friends on iMovie and video stars ranging from remaking tv shows to making music videos. I have always been interested in film and TV. Lastly my dad owns a media company and i think it looks really fun so would like to learn how to make films, camera angles and what the music should make the viewer feel.
     My favourite genre of films is rom-com or thriller because I find them the most interesting to watch. My favourite actors are Adam Sandler and Liam Neeson. I find Sandler a very funny character in every film he is in and like the genre Neeson is in. My favourite actress is Jennifer Aniston as she mainly stars in rom coms and i find her acting to be very realistic. My favourite film is Taken and the sequel Taken 2 follows on really well to make a twist on the original story. I also like A Cinderella Story which is a rom com. My favourite TV show is Pretty Little Liars and The Vampire Diaries as they are very eventful every programme and always end with the audience wanting to know whats going to happen.

Jennifer Anniston and Adam Sandler

Pretty Little Liars





No comments:

Post a Comment