Friday 7 November 2014

Survey on Opening Sequence Idea

I did a survey and got my older friends and family to answer it, who are 18 years old and over as this is out target audience. I found this information really useful as i know what the audience want to see. This will make the opening sequence be the best of its ability.
From this i can tell that the audience would watch this but not if it was too scary or intense so this will be taken into account.
From this i can tell that majority of people who did my survey think that a forest is a good setting for my opening sequence.

From the survey, i can tell that we should have a teenage girl as it makes more effect on the audience.
I can infer that we could use fonts, and filters that are red and black.



From this i can see that many people like action and psychological thrillers which is what the final idea is

What makes a good thriller?




I can see from these comments that to make a thriller it needs to be scary, gripping, enigma, fast pace,  needs to make the audience alert and be unexpected.


From this survey, i can see what my audience will enjoy and hopefully all these answers will impact on the final opening title sequence. This has given me good ideas into developing an opening sequence with an attractive girl who will appeal to the demographics of 15-24 males. In addition, we will work on incorporating a scare factor to appeal to our target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment